Learn about the ancient seasonal celebrations and earn FREE insight!
The Winter Solstice isn't just the beginning of winter ... it's also the shortest day of the year, and the longest night! Celebrate the magic of Winter Solstice by playing our annual Solstice Hunt.
Here's how it works:
1. Find and click on one of the Solstice fairies or Mayan coin hidden on the site to win FREE Karma Coins®. We'll hide a new one each day between Monday, December 17 and Friday, December 21.
2. On December 17 - 20, You'll have the chance to win 5 FREE KCs for every fairy you find. If you find the Mayan coin on December 21, you'll win 10 FREE KCs!
3. Hints will be given on Facebook, Twitter, and on this page below to help you find them.
Remember to come back every day now through the Winter Solstice and do it all over again! Each morning, we wake up early to find a hiding spot, giving you the chance to win. Not only is it fun, but you'll have tons of loot to spend on Astrology reports, Tarot readings and more!
1. Monday, December 17: Follow this link and look for the planet that rules your emotions. That's where you'll find Adelade, fairy of Air, and 5 Free KCs!
2. Tuesday, December 18: Today's fairy can be found in an article about an infamous date that was predicted by an ancient culture.
3. Wednesday, December 19: Visit our Zodiac Central page and click on the Cardinal Earth sign ... that's where you'll find Evelyn the Earth Fairy. Good luck!
4. Thursday, December 20: Visit this page and look for the article about the return of light. That's where you'll find Wellsie the Water fairy
5. Friday, December 21: Follow this link and then look for an article about today's date ... that's where you'll find the Mayan coin worth DOUBLE the KCs!
More about this Solstice
Signs of the Times
Master astrologer Jeff Jawer describes the Astrology events happening around December 21, 2012 for a look at the real energy we might experience.