Customer Service Center
We are here for you! Our goal is to help you get the fastest answers to your questions.
Sometimes all you need is a quick answer to a simple question. We hear ya! Below are a some of the most frequently asked questions and answers people have when using our site.
- What if I forgot my password?
- Visit the Password Reset page to request a new one.
- How do I change my password?
- You can change your password in your Account Settings.
- How do I change my email address?
- You can change the e-mail you use at Tarot.com in your Account Settings.
- I share my computer with someone else. Why do I see their name when I visit Tarot.com?
- To change the account that is displayed, you need to log out and then log back in. If you share your computer with another Tarot.com member, it is recommended that you log out of the site each time you use it. This is to ensure the privacy of your account and prevent any Karma Coins® or special offers from being misused. You can log out by clicking "Log out" in the top user bar on any page.
- How do I change my birth information, welcome name, etc.?
- You can update your account information in your Account Settings, where you can change personal information, including your user name, birthdate and horoscope sign.
- Can I delete my account?
- Yes, and you don't have to do anything. Just unsubscribe from all e-mails (instructions below). Then, if you do not use Tarot.com, your account will disappear automatically. If you want to close out your account faster, you can click the "Log out" link at the top of this screen, upper right.
- How do I redeem the free Karma Coins I got when I signed up?
- When you create an account, you are sent an e-mail with instructions on redeeming the Karma Coins. If you have not received the e-mail or if you have problems redeeming the coins, please contact support.
- How can I see how many Karma Coins I've used or how many I currently have?
- You can always view your current Karma Coin balance on your Account Profile.