1. No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. Sweekpstakes Period: Shared Widsom Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at noon Pacific Standard Time on Friday, October 05, 2012 and ends at 11:59p Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. To Enter: Visit http://www.tarot.com/ and share an article, like on Facebook, follow on Twitter, share any of our content - your horoscope, Zodiac Central, a Tarot deck or article - to be entered. You must have a valid Tarot.com account created before October 31, 2012 at 11:59 PM (PST) to be able to log-in and share on-site content. All new accounts created in this time must have a Valid Name and Email Address. Entries must be complete to be eligible. Entering invalid personal information, automated entries, or multiple entries will result in sweepstakes disqualification. Entries must be submitted and received by 11:59 PM PST October 31, 2012.
4. Drawing: The winner will be selected via random drawing conducted on November 1, 2012 from among all eligible entries received, by Tarot.com whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. The potential winner will be notified by email and/or US mail with follow-up documentation sent via US mail, and will be required to sign a winner verification form and liability/publicity release. Each potential winner must respond to email notification within 8 days; the completed verification/release must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to the potential winner, or the prize will be forfeited. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Prize: Ten (10) winners will receive one hundred (100) Karma Coins® and One (1) winner will receive five hundred (500) Karma Coins® for use on Tarot.com's online readings and/or reports. Total US Retail Value of all prizes is $10.00. The prize may not be transferred or redeemed for cash. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes on the value of his/her prize. No substitutions for prizes, except by Sponsor as may be due to unavailability. Winners are responsible for all costs or expenses not specifically exempted herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; for any individual's inability to enter this sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected entries; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. Multiple entries of any kind are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes should any of the foregoing occurrences corrupt or impair the administration: security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, its promotion partners, related companies, agencies, and respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these official rules.
8. General Conditions: Tarot.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the website, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is reckoned to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain.
9. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISIONS. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. Winner’s List: The winner will be listed online at Tarot.com’s official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/tarotdotcom and an email will be sent to the winner's personal email account within approximately two (2) days following the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Sponsor: Tarot.com, 7412 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, Suite #102, Portland, OR 97225 (“Sponsor”). All questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed by email to email@example.com.