To celebrate Valentine's Day, we will be offering our members the opportunity to win FREE Karma Coins® Tokens! This February 14, 2017, come to Tarot.com and:
- Find Cupid hiding on one page on our site
- Be one of the first 100 members to click on Cupid
- Enter your Tarot.com member login and the code VALENTINE1
- Win 50 Karma Coins!
- Put your free Karma Coins toward personalized Astrology, Tarot, Numerology, I Ching, and Feng Shui products
Be sure to check our Facebook profile on February 14 for a hint about where Cupid might be hiding!
* Cupid will appear at 8:30 am PST on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
* Must be a Tarot.com member to receive Karma Coins
* Karma Coins deposit may experience delay but will be added no later than Wednesday 2/15 by 5pm PST
Happily ever after...
Cupid is known as an adorable, winged baby helping unsuspecting humans fall in love and showing us how unpredictable love can be -- but Roman mythology reminds us of a different story.
Long ago, Cupid (in Roman mythology, Eros) fell madly in love with the human, Psyche, after accidentally pricking himself with his own golden arrow. Cupid admits his love but demands that she not look at him.
One day, when her curiosity got the best of her, she lit a lamp and looked upon gorgeous Cupid. He leaves Psyche for betraying his wishes, and she wanders aimlessly without him. She finds the temple of Venus, Cupid's father, and he gives her a series of incredibly difficult and dangerous tasks.
He gives her a box to bring to the Underworld, and when Psyche's curiosity gets the best of her once again, she opens the box and a deadly slumber escapes and envelopes her. When Cupid finds her lifeless body, he decides to forgive her and sweeps the slumber back into the box, bringing her back to life -- and allowing them to live happily ever after.