If you use the forums on Tarot.com, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users, and could then be used to send you unsolicited messages.
We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
We are here to promote a clean, healthy, respectful atmosphere, where people are not afraid to ask questions, participate in this community and generally have a good time exploring divination tools.
These rules here to help you (and others) have an enjoyable experience at Tarot.com. Violation of these rules is grounds for immediate banning of your account.
- No profanity in subject lines or signatures.
- No spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.
- No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. ANY personal attacks or name calling will get you banned.
- No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts.
- No linking or posting of pornographic or objectionable material.
- Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
- Do not discuss, suggest, engage or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity is also forbidden.
- Posting under secondary user names or alias user names other than your main account for the purpose of arguing, degrading or belittling other readers is grounds for having your posting privileges revoked.
- You must have a valid email account in your profile so you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator.
- No staff-related user names are permitted and may be revoked without notice.
- Respect both forum moderators and administrators.
- Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
- Refrain from using profanity or cr3ative spell1ng to get around the censor filters.
- Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, etc.)
- Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material.
- Do not post messages that violate Federal, State or Local laws, which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or explanation.
Tarot.com reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.