Want to have your Tarot deck design featured on Tarot.com? Now's your chance to make your wish come true!
Introducing Tarot.com's Design A Deck Tarot Contest, in honor of World Tarot Week 2013.
From May 20-26, 2013, submit three Tarot cards from a Tarot deck you designed. Then we'll open up voting to our Tarot.com and Facebook audiences, and they'll pick their favorite entry! The prize? Get your complete Tarot deck featured on Tarot.com!
The winner of the Design A Deck Tarot Contest will have his or her complete 78-card Tarot deck featured on Tarot.com for 30 days. The cards will be made available to all Tarot.com members to view and read about, and the deck will be made available to our members for use in our online Tarot readings.
Entering the contest
Entries to the Design a Deck Tarot Contest must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must include three individual designs, and must be The Fool card, the Wheel of Fortune card, and the 3 of Swords card, as well as your name and email address.
• All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm midnight, PDT, May 26, 2013
• Entries mus be submitted via email to email@example.com, including your name, email address, and three card designs
• All entries submitted must be original artwork created by you
• All images submitted must be 72 dpi
• All images submitted must be 340 px tall
• You must have a 78-card deck completed
• Designs submitted must be The Fool, the Wheel of Fortune, and the 3 of Swords (the winner will be asked to send the remaining 75 card designs upon winning)