Neptune will be retrograde from June 23 to November 28, 2020, which means we're in for more than five months' worth of getting real!
In Astrology, Neptune is the planet of dreams, spirituality, and personal possibilities. When Neptune moves direct, it helps us see the big picture and tap into our intuition and dreams, glossing over the harsher aspects of life. When Neptune is retrograde, however, it's much more difficult to ignore the truth. Neptune Retrograde is a bit of a wake-up call, as it can provoke you to make big changes in your life. You might be surprised at the powerful breakthroughs and revelations you have during this retrograde period.
Here's why we love it:
Top 5 reasons Neptune Retrograde rules:
1. You no longer ignore things like bad relationships or being in debt.
2. You have the ability to stop dreaming and starting DOING.
3. You are able to figure out what's real and what's fantasy.
4. You can think more clearly and plan more carefully for the future.
5. You will re-evaluate what's truly important to you!
What truths will come out during THIS Neptune Retrograde? Find out now »